Racing with Aston Martin
The first letter of the R-Motorsport team name is an "R" like "Racing". Racing is part of Aston Martin St. Gallen's DNA with our motorsport company AF Racing AG and our race team R-Motorsport. "Emotion, Passion, Vision" is the claim our motorsport engagement stands for. Customer sport or professional racing, whatever your choice might be, we offer you the environment you would expect from us as being one of the most successful Aston Martin dealerships worldwide.
From the optimal care of the team at GT3 and GT4 races to the refined appearance at our representative hospitality with sophisticated catering with a star chef we offer you the whole package for a successful and adequate appearance in automobile sport. Aston Martin St. Gallen is synonymous for an excellent care of our customers and this is the way we organize our service in the field of motor racing as well.
More on R-Motorsport, its philosophy and its successes you find on http://www.r-motorsport.com
R-Motorsport reveals global program in four top GT race series in 2020 – R-Motorsport’s positioning within R-Universe 13.03.2020
- Comprehensive GT3 engagement in the GT World Challenge Europe with three Aston Martin Vantages
- Premiere in the SRO GT4 European Series
- Reevaluation of R-Motorsport within the R-Universe
- Reassessment of Aston Martin Lagonda’s long term motorsport strategy
- Exclusive R-Motorsport hospitality in GT World Challenge Europe
- Nine R-Motorsport drivers in GT3
- Dr Florian Kamelger: “The R-Motorsport program with entries of three Aston Martin Vantage GT3s in the GT World Challenge Europe and in selected rounds of the Intercontinental GT Challenge is more comprehensive than ever. With our first-time involvement in the GT4 European Series we are also engaged in a wider range of motorsport.”
R-Motorsport set to line up for first time in GT4 European Series 05.03.2020
Niederwil: R-Motorsport will break new ground this season. The team, based in Niederwil, Switzerland, are now extending their range of motor racing activities to include the GT4 European Series and have just announced the names of their first drivers for this debut season – Seb Perez and George Gamble.
R-Motorsport name driver line-up of Max Hofer, Hugo de Sadeleer and Ricky Collard for GT World Challenge Europe 04.03.2020
- Silver Cup driver Max Hofer is the latest R-Motorsport recruit
- Hugo de Sadeleer will compete in the Pro and Silver Cup classes
- R-Motorsport’s Ricky Collard gets ready for his second year in the Sprint Cup and first competing in all the Endurance Cup races
James Pull joins R-Motorsport GT3 Driver Line-Up 21.02.2020
- British driver to contest GT World Challenge Europe with R-Motorsport
- Winner of the GT3 Silver Cup Category in 2019 Spa 24 Hours
- James Pull: “I am really excited to join such a top professional team like R-Motorsport.”
- Dr. Florian Kamelger, Team Principal: “We welcome James to R-Motorsport and are glad to support the career of another promising talent.”
Disappointments and setbacks on Mount Panorama 02.02.2020
The 2020 Bathurst 12 Hour in Australia will go down in history as one of the toughest ever. R-Motorsport were faced with many setbacks in the race and were only 16th at the chequered flag.
Qualifying marked by highs and lows today 01.02.2020
R-Motorsport’s qualifying at Bathurst was a roller-coaster of disappointment tinged with optimism. While Jake Dennis, Scott Dixon and Rick Kelly made it through into the pole shootout for the top ten starting positions, their team-mates’ race weekend ended prematurely.
R-Motorsport announce complete driver line-up with Olli Caldwell, Luca Ghiotto and Marvin Kirchhöfer joining Scott Dixon, Rick Kelly and Jake Dennis in the Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hours 14.01.2020
- Luca Ghiotto, Marvin Kirchhöfer and newcomer Olli Caldwell complete R-Motorsport’s driver line-up in the second Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #62
- R-Motorsport fields again two Aston Martin Vantage GT3s in the Mount Panorama classic
- Dr. Florian Kamelger, Team principal: “We are proud to enter our strongest GT3 driver line-up ever. With Luca Ghiotto and Olli Caldwell joining experienced R-Motorsport GT3 Pro Marvin Kirchhöfer we welcome two young talents at the season opener at Bathurst. Together with the drivers squad of Scott Dixon, Rick Kelly and Jake Dennis in the Castrol liveried car they complete our formidable two-car team.”
Tom Blomqvist will contest the 2020 season with R-Motorsport in the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 20.12.2019
- Tom Blomqvist will line up for R-Motorsport in both the GT World Challenge Europe Endurance Cup and Sprint Cup during the 2020 race season
- As a motor racing all-rounder, Tom can call on his wide-ranging experience in the DTM, in GT racing and Formula E
- Tom Blomqvist: “I’m really looking forward to starting work with the team and driving the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 for the first time”
- Dr Florian Kamelger: “Tom combines youth and experience, making him a valuable addition to our team, and we look forward to a successful future together”
R-Motorsport set to line up with Rick Kelly, Scott Dixon and Jake Dennis in one of their Aston Martin Vantage GT3 as part of an exciting new partnership with Castrol, BP and Giltrap Group to contest the Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour together 14.12.2019
- Following podium success in 2019, R-Motorsport are boosting their line-up with a squad of top drivers
- Jake Dennis plus newcomers to R Motorsport Rick Kelly and Scott Dixon will crew the Castrol and BP-backed Aston Martin Vantage GT3
- Dr Florian Kamelger, Team Principal: “We are fielding the best possible combination of drivers at Bathurst with Australian Supercars champion and two-time Bathurst 1000 winner Rick Kelly, and Scott Dixon, who is a five-time IndyCar champion and winner of the Indianapolis, plus DTM newcomer Jake Dennis, the Bathurst runner-up from 2019”